Receive Retreat: Entering into Advent with Our Lady
In accepting her mission to become the mother of Jesus, how did Mary receive the gift that she was, realize the gifts she had been given, and respond with the gift only she could give? How can we learn from her example as we enter into this Advent season?
Registration deadline: November 17
You will experience:
- Single-occupancy lodging (with private bathroom) for 2 nights
- Meals from dinner Friday to brunch Sunday
- Mass on Saturday and Sunday
- Talks by GIVEN retreat leaders Dorrie Donahue, Sr. Mary Elizabeth Albers SOLT, and Sr. Mary Gabriel SV
- The opportunity for Adoration and Confession
- The opportunity to rest and enjoy community with fellow retreatants while taking in Vallombrosa Center’s peaceful grounds
Come be refreshed in the Mary’s heart for the new liturgical year; be reminded of your identity as a beloved daughter and a gift!