We are working to create a home by building peer communities in all of our parishes throughout the Archdiocese.
To this end we have five goals that guide our work:
- Provide a leadership formation program which recruits, forms, catechizes, energizes and equips young adult leaders to form peer communities.
- Create archdiocesan and parish environments where young adults are valued and invited.
- Invite young adults into a deeper relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Assist the diverse young adults of our archdiocese in discerning their mission in the world and integrating that mission in their work, family and community life.
- Maximize the potential of existing and emerging technologies to reach out to young adults and connect them to one another and the Church.
Vatican Survey for Young People Ages 16-29
The Pope is requesting your feedback! Please fill out this survey if you are between 16 to 29 years old. The results will be used for the 2018 Synod on Young People, the Faith, and Vocational Discernment.
National Catholic Singles Conference West
Sept. 29 - Oct. 1 in Phoenix, AZ for single adults.
Use code PHX17 for $20 off.
"Do You Dare To Love?" Come see what this means at a Monastic Awareness retreat for Catholic men 18-35 at Vina, CA.
Sept 29-0ct 1
Call 530-839-2161 for more info
Theology on Tap
October 4 at 7pm at Sam's Anchor Cafe in Tiburon.
Free to attend.
Young Adult Harvest Ball
October 14, 2017 7pm - 11pm
A semi-formal event for all young adults in their 20's and 30's, Catholic and non-Catholic. Salsa dance lesson at 7:15pm. DJ will play pop, salsa, swing, and country. Free wine, cheese, coffee, and desserts. At St. Hillary's Hall in Tiburon.
Youth Ministers & Young Adults Work/Life Balance Retreat
November 4, 2017
For all youth ministers, core team members, and all young adults in the Archdiocese of San Francisco.
Collins Center at St. Cecilia's Parish in SF
Retreat leader is DJ Bernal who was also a speaker at Steubenville NorCal.
World Youth Day 2019
http://www.myfaithjourneys.com/login Group # 19019
Jan. 21-28, 2019 in Panama for young adults.
The Archdiocese is putting together a pilgrimage package for young adults ages 18-39. Please contact Amanda George for more info email@example.com or 415-614-5595.
Young Adult Groups
The Young Adult Ministry supports the Young Adult activities at these parishes. If you don't have a Young Adult group at your parish and would like to start one, contact us!
Telephone: (415) 614-5595