When you make a financial contribution to your parish, you are making a personal investment in its mission and ministry. In doing so, you join others in your parish family doing the work of the Church by supporting those in your own community and beyond.
There are a number of ways in which you may financially support your parish. They include:
- Cash or check – may be offered during Mass or brought/sent to the parish office
- Stock or other securities - the proceeds go to your parish and may create valuable tax benefits for you
- Planned giving - naming your parish as a beneficiary in your estate leaves a legacy of faith and support for generations to come
- A gift to the Archdiocese Annual Appeal – support those individuals who depend on the ministries and services of the Archdiocese
- Some parishes offer electronic giving, allowing parishioners to give by credit card or electronic transfer. Please contact your parish office to learn what is offered.
Please know that all gifts are greatly appreciated, very beneficial, and will be acknowledged.
Please contact your parish or the Office of Development if you have questions or would like additional information.